The Days Were Wet

Moss on my yard

Almost three days it was raining and no sunshine. So moist air. But if I counted correctly, perhaps almost the last three months was raining. Although, it did not rain everyday. Which I'm thankful for, When I heard for news in some areas flooded, In my district never flood despite heavy rain in a long time. That advantage stay in an area that is still a lot of trees and soil infiltration. The river flow is still good also.

But does not mean without worries, my district has been growing rapidly since the last 10 years. The distance between houses is getting closer to one another. While, I see the concern for the drains were also lower. So it might not flood for the county may be just for the moment, does not know in the future. I hope, the county still free from flood forever.

For the moment, the main problem of raining season is moist air that make residents are difficult  to drying their laundry (many people still use the traditional ways to wash and dry their clothes) and slippery areas and road that make we must take care from accident when walk or drive. Moss and mildew growing in some parts of the road and some areas covered the surface. At the some courtyard parts of my house that made from terracotta red bricks, I also see the moss that grows.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment