I Always Visited My Barber On Friday



I do not know why, it was out off my awareness. If I remembering, I always cut my hair on Friday, This has been repeated for a long time, so as a special schedule. Maybe because, I did pick off work on Friday, so I do everything that relates to things outside of work on this day, including in terms of cutting my hairs. And this continues until now, though if I do not cut my hair at my barber subscriptions.

But, as much as possible, I prefer a haircut to my barber subscriptions because more comfortable for me. I do not need to explain what kind haircut style what I want,  I just need to say "As usual" and my barber will be cut my hair without mistake. By the way I'm not person who follow the trend, I always cut my hair just for comfortable although it looks ancient. It makes me feel natural.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment