50th Post

The picture that captured after I sign up to blogger and made a first post 

I made marathon post in two weeks and now I reach 50th post (so glad after many years hahaha). Actually, this blog had a apparent death twice. First, after join to blogger and I posted 3 posts and sleep for long time (some years). Second, I tried to concerned with one niche and active posted for a couple months but finally retired again til I change to random post in english now.

I never know, will this blog survive? But I will use this blog like nature, for journal and diary. I'll try to make writing in this blog helpful for me first, then hopefully for all readers and visitors. I'll use this blog to train my writing skill, my english, my discipline with one day one post, my time management, my creativity, etc.

Perhaps, this blog will be random post and not only focus in one or two niche (I felt I was not gifted to discuss a niche hehehe), but will still in line with my passion and activity. By the way, I still play music, writing (like stories, songs, etc), read books (all categories), sometime travelling to an affordable place, gardening (new hobby), etc.

Quality? Doesn't mean I did not care about that. But I realized, I never got quality because I never had flight hours. So, my focus it was quantity to train myself. Reach my good habits and get best reflex. Perhaps It will be like practice Malcom Gladwell's 10.000 hours rule (Oh really?). Yes, I hope I can reach my goal, one day one post with a good quality post.
   

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment