Happy Mother's Day


What can I do to make my mother happy in mother's day? I though about build a house for her or buy a car for her? And if I have enough money, there is no reason not to do it. But the situation is different, for now it is impossible to make all real. So I search another way to says thanks for my mother in her day. Maybe I find a simple thing but gorgeous.

And I remembered what she often complained about me. By the way, both of us live in different places and rarely meet. We only communicated via telephone or social media. One day she ever said, she was not like my facebook cover and my facebook profile picture, because almost a one and half years, I used black blank facebook cover and black and white logo from my initial name in my profile picture, also I rarely (or never) posted a selfie in my social media, It made her unable to see my face.

This was the simple thing. I changed my social media appearance with my face on it. It was not a big deal, although it was also not a perfect way to a mother day celebration. But I hope the simple thing can makes my mother happy. And I pray to God, I hope she always in healthy and happiness. # Next and better ways : prepare to meet her :)


 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment