Reread Mary Of Nazareth By Marek Halter

Novel : Mary Of Nazareth By Marek Halter

I've got this novels for a long time but I forgot, have I finished this novel? When I tidy up my bookcase yesterday, I saw this novel and interested to reread. I remembered some of the plot but not completely. There was no harm if refresh my memories about stories in this novel. Moreover, this novel tells the story of a character who deserves to be admired.

By the way, this novel has written by french writer Marek Halter who wrote bible characters trilogy. I remembered some plot, he's got a great way to explain about Mary elegantly. So, I will reread 500 pages of this novel without worried of being attacked by bored. I had the Indonesian version, supposedly, this novel was translated into 22 languages.    

Certainly, will be many messages and sage advice in this novel like most of the stories of the Bible. Also many another characters can be role model for us as well as Mary. But, with novel perhaps it was a different taste and experience. I think, this is a great way to spend this Holiday and refresh our soul into the great performance. Happy reading.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment