Lost But Not

My flash disc that lost found  

Are you ever experienced anything like what I experienced? Found something that you lost in the past, when you felt that really lost and never back again? Suddenly the stuff appeared in front of you when you were not looking for again. And you remembered in the past, when you thought you lost everything because of that lost. When you heart stopped beating because you lost important thing that will determine your fate.

Last night, I found my flash disc that lost about 3 or 5 years ago (I was not sure, I was not really remember). The flash disc contains data that important at the time. The data in the flash disc was about my important stuff, without the data, I can't continued my project. The flash disc was important because it was the one only after my computer has broken. At the time, I was really hopeless because I must stopped my project and gave the opportunity to the other.

After a couple years, the story was different. I felt lucky lost my flash disc, because the project that should be my project was disaster. I heard from my friend about the project, because I always secretly monitored, and I knew, I avoided disaster because losing the flash disc. Can you imagine what I felt at the time? I thought the flash disc lost was disaster, but in the fact, lost of the flash disc saved me from disaster.

When I found my flash disc last night, I got a lesson. What happened in the past that I thought it was a worst experience, not always mean it was a worst destiny, although it was not an experience that you want to get. The experience make me realized, we must be prepared with a sense of willingly and full of grateful to continue our life and make happier life. I thought It will make life easier although at the same time not.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment