When Laziness Comes

On my bed

Sometimes, when the activity is so dense, as if, The whole body did not to bear. Gave a reason to not doing anything, even just to enforce the body. I choose to lay down for a while, and pay attention to my mind for a moments. This seemed to hear something that speaks within us. I listened  to everything what they said from complaints and expectations.

Something within me said I should not do this, a few moments later, I should not do that, a few moments later, But I must do this... bla bla bla... I continued to listen without interruption. Interestingly, Something within me like making their own dialogue, and finally like hear governor or president candidate debate.

Sometimes, I got a good idea from the dialogue, but sometimes really unimportant things. I still lay on my bed and continue to listen, and they are never stop, never tired, still enthusiastic say what ever they want to say. I ask, when they are reluctant to talk? silent for a moment, that immediately crowed back, even more noisier.

I rose from my bed and wrote this post. Something within me still argue. Some hold me to still lay on my bed when another said I do the right thing. Finally, I followed something within me that said I do the right thing to write this post while heavily criticized by something within me that want me to still lay down on my bed.            

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment