Explore Road Beside Railway From Kalibaru To Glenmore


Since a long time ago, I always curious about a road that straight from Kalibaru Market. The road was not a main road, because the main road (the south lines road of Banyuwangi Regency or called Jember Main Street) was turn right. I want to know, where the direction of the road. I guessed the road direction was to Glenmore District but I never know exactly and how the state of the road. The road can be not paved or difficult to pass. Although, in the beginning the road looks great with smooth and flat asphalt surface.

Because of curious, I spent time to explore the road. I started from Kalibaru Market and straight split off from the main lines and down to the road which more narrow. The road extend beside the railway. The road splitting the township and rice field. A typical street in the slopes of mountain, up and down. Fortunately, the condition of the road was good. Not as I thought, residential population was dense, more than I expected.


Interestingly, the scenery along the road was beautiful, Raung Mountain view in the left side, hills and valley in the right side, really shooting eyes. Several times I encountered the rivers flowing clear water, gave me a fresh feeling. Every time I meet the river, I will see something interesting, railway bridge. There are 5 or more bridges that I passed (I was not sure, forgot to counting) that average old. When I meet the bridge, the road that I've been through was going down, thus displaying the bridge poles seems like towers.

Only takes 15-20 minutes to reach Glenmore City via this route (with bike). Would seems ever shorter because of the beautiful scenery. To remembered, the route was narrow and up and down, although the road condition was good, will be inconvenient if using a car to traverse this route. I only recommend bicycle or motorbike. For those who love cycling, I thought this was a perfect route to explore in weekend with family, friends or our community.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Post a Comment